AscendEX Weekly Roundup | Sept. 4 — Sept. 10, 2021
Our One Minute Digest
Sept. 4, 2021 — Sept. 10, 2021
AscendEX has a total of 205 tokens listed and provides innovative product offerings such as: ASD Investment Multiple Cards, Airdrop Multiple Cards, Staking Services, and more.
● AscendEX listed Coin98 (C98) on Sept. 9, 2021. Coin98 is an All-In-One Multichain DeFi Platform, with a full suite of products including Coin98 Wallet, Coin98 Exchange, and Coin98 Bridge. Coin98 is not only a wallet but an all-in-one DeFi platform offering services for multichain protocols.
● AscendEX announced the launch to support staked assets to be used as collateral for futures trading, enabling users to further increase their profits from futures or margin trading while still earning staking incomes.
Promotional Events and Activities
● Coin98 (C98) Promotional Event: Stake for BTC, ETH, USDT, and USDC to share a 15,000 USDT prize pool.
● The “Wednesday Lucky Draw”: Execute cash, margin, or futures trades and retweet the “Lucky Draw” event poster to win pooled rewards worth 20,000 USDT.
● “Margin Trading Lucky Draw”: Complete the registration form and execute margin trades to share a reward pool of 20,000 USDT.
● Distribution Pool of 5,305,326 USDT
● Total Effective Investment Quota: 447,782,465 ASD
● Total Est. Daily Profit — 1M ASD (BTMX), Total Est. Weekly Profit: 455 USDT
AscendEX Popular Investments
● Curve (Polygon) — USDC Yield Farming: 11.54% Est.APR
● USDT Staking: 8% est. APR
● ETH Staking: 4% est. APR
● BTC Staking: 3.5% APR
AscendEX Weekly Roundup | Sept. 4 — Sept. 10, 2021 was originally published in AscendEX on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.