The Ethereum Classic network upgrade & hard fork will take place at Ethereum Classic mainnet block height of 13,189,133 , or at approximately 2021-07-23 20:00 (UTC) (4:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM Pacific). Deposits and withdrawals of ETC will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-07-23 19:00 (UTC) (3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM Pacific).
- The trading of ETC will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Ethereum Classic network upgrade & hard fork will take place at Ethereum Classic mainnet block height of 13,189,133 . The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- Binance.US will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETC in their Binance accounts.
- The ETC network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETC once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following: