Change Log: Version 1.19
13 May 2021 in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Updated Terms of Service for Derivatives*
- Updated Terms of Service
- Renamed themes and updated customisation
- Updated text for margin funding and the Bitfinex Borrow sections of the Fees page
- Updated text for ‘How to buy Bitcoin’, ‘How to buy Ethereum’ and ‘How to buy Litecoin’ pages
- Implemented bold icon for Bitfinex Pulse on Safari browser
- Fixed issue of profile suggestions not appearing when a user unfollows in Bitfinex Pulse
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.