Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present
of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes
several additions to the Order Forms.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK) .
- Tradable Balance, P/L, Position Amount and Base Price are now displayed in margin Order Form
- Highest Bid and Lowest Ask are now displayed in both Order Forms
- Deposits for Tether (USDt) enabled on Algorand
- Improved page responsiveness, including a reduction in response time as well as 6% less load time for each trading pair’s page as compared to the previous version
- Tokens which are unavailable for margin trading cannot be deposited in Margin and Funding Wallets
- Updated translations
- Addition of Ripple’s XRP icon
- Movements panel within the Wallets tab is now correctly shown
- Prevented the misoperation of open settings in charts by double-clicking on a candle
- Fixed data table’s pagination for previous page
- Fixed issue of changing theme within Account settings
- Fixed issue of Santiment not being available within some token pages
- Fixed redirection issue in Bitrefill
- Fixed issue of scrollbar appearing in the wrong place in iOS
- Fixed secret error of fetch API returning empty responses
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel .
The post Mobile App Change Log 3.35.0 appeared first on Bitfinex blog .