Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present
of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes
improvements for making cryptocurrency deposits
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK) .
- Information screen is shown when the main website is under maintenance
- Addition of Funding Earnings panel in each token page within the Funding tab
- Enabled deposits for EOS and Tether (USDt) on the EOS chain
- Faster search filter in the Tickers list
- Tickers can now be filtered by trading pairs as well
- The Reports panel of the Wallets tab is now sorted by date
- Date range picker displayed in the correct theme
Updates to crypto deposits include:
- Addition of memo field for Stellar, EOS and WOLLO deposits
- Confirmation times shown after the deposit address
- Status notifications shown when transferring between wallets
- Bitrefill guidance updated to prompt a user who enabled both two-factor authentication (2FA) setups, universal 2nd factor (U2F) and time-based one-time password (TOTP), to enable Google Authenticator as a fallback option
- Addition of notification when maximum number of price alerts has been reached (21 alerts per token)
- Corrected the scrollbar’s position in iOS
- Fixed the lack of notch spacing when charts are viewed in landscape mode in iOS
- Fixed issue of the graph invalid key error when a user is not logged in
- TradingView charts open when a user clicks on the TradingView logo within the Funding charts
- When users do not have ‘orders write’ permission, a warning is shown in the Derivatives* tab and tickers’ access is disabled
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel .
The post Mobile App Change Log 3.36.0 appeared first on Bitfinex blog .