Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present
of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes
the launch of Bitfinex Pulse on mobile.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK) .
- Launch of Bitfinex Pulse on mobile app
- Updated default black/white theme
- Updated account nickname in Bitfinex Pulse
- Shortened the chart’s height by 50% to reduce the incidence of users mistapping on the bottom bar
- Revised the Tickers’ currency filter within the Trading and Derivatives tab to mirror the web version
- The enter pin code page automatically appears after 10 seconds if the biometric login fails to respond
- Removed search bar and show icons in Tether deposit’s transport selector
- Aligned Order Form’s balance rounding and price precision to the web version
- Updated Required Equity value in the Summary to mirror the web version
- Addition of notice translations when a cryptocurrency deposit is in maintenance
- Framework upgrade
- Aligned precision for Amount/Total in Order Book to the web version
- Updated translations for Russian (RU), Taiwanese (TW) and Chinese (CN)
- Maximum of six digits shown on Order Form balances
- Fixed the default order of Table columns
- Fixed the derivative pair detection error
- Fixed issue of undefined iterator in full book
- Fixed issue of saved data in incorrect format
- Paper trading currency is removed from the price alert filter
- Users are now unable to change theme without the relevant permission
- Fixed issue of socket reconnect
- Fixed issue of network error when user is logged in
- Fixed default payment ID labels to use memo field in Deposit page
- Order Book will now show previously opened ticker when the user returns back to the mobile app
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel .