Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present
of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes
several improved features for margin funding.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK) .
- Addition of Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and Flash Return Rate (FRR) columns to Funding tickers
- Addition of auto-renew button in the Bid Detail page within the Provided panel
- Addition of toggle between daily and term funding types in the Position Detail page
- Updated some existing token icons and added pound, euro and yen icons for derivatives* pairs
- Login with PIN link is always shown when the mobile app is opened
- Removal of dollar sign within the General and Financial information panels in Santiment
- Derivatives pairs can now be searched without needing to type a “/” or “:”, for example, users can type in “BTCF0USDT” to search for the Bitcoin/Tether derivatives pair
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Bitfinex Pulse articles, profiles and notifications are cached for better user experience
- Users will see fellow users who are logged in at the top of their follower list in Bitfinex Pulse
- Save button is disabled when an error occurs while a user is editing their Bitfinex Pulse profile
- A warning is now shown in the Funding Offer Form when the bid is above the lowest offer or the offer is under the highest bid
- Addition of max rate validation in the Auto-Renew panel of the Funding tab
- Updated the number of decimals in the Positions and Order Form data to mirror the web version
- Error notification is now shown if a claim position cannot be executed
- Fixed issue of Taken (Using) panel being hidden when a user toggles off “Show Taken (Unused)” in their account’s Appearance settings and vice versa
- Avoided rate:limit issue by improving connection management when switching between apps
- Users will no longer be logged out when encountering the rate:limit issue
- Users will now be shown a notice for non-functional actions when encountering the rate:limit issue
- Price Spot is hidden from the Summary panel for the BTCDOMF0:USTF0 derivatives pair
- Fixed Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) warning when no U2F is enabled within Bitrefill
- Fixed the keyboard to allow iOS users to enter a negative number for the FRR Delta in the Funding Form
- Users are now able to sort by currency in the Provided panel within the Funding tab
- Funding Type column is hidden within the Positions panel of the Derivatives tab
- Fixed Add Permission notice to the Pulse Feed Languages setting within Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed issue of Bitfinex Pulse profile image not updating due to API change
- Error message will be shown when a new pulse’s title or message field is empty or too short
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel .
The post Mobile App Change Log 3.41.0 appeared first on Bitfinex blog .