Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present
of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes
fixes to crypto deposits/withdrawals and authentication features within the app.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK) .
- A message “Bitfinex App is currently updating” will be shown when a user opens the mobile app during a live update
- WebSocket subscription logic now mirrors the web version
- Addition of cryptocurrencies available for purchase via OWNR Wallet
- Reduced the frequency of fetching historical data within the Liquidations panel
- A warning message is now shown when a user, who has already enabled auto-renew for a specific token, clicks on the Auto-renew button in the Bid Detail page
- Updated the number of decimals in the price data of the Derivatives* Summary panel to mirror the web version
- When the Keep button in the Taken panel is clicked, the button becomes “Not keep”, while a value of “Yes” is displayed in the Keep column
- The Amount field in the Exchange Order Form now shows 8 decimal digits
- All PIN-related strings are unified to the same “PIN Code” string
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Removed Internet Node Token (INT) icon
- Stored non-secure data in normal storage
- Privacy setting for pulses is public by default
- Addition of API permission notice and toast message when a user does not have Edit account information permission to create or reply a pulse
- Fixed reconnection issue when user returns to the mobile app
- iOS users are now shown the mobile app’s PIN Code entry field after failed fingerprint authentication attempt
- Fixed fingerprint authentication error on Android
- Fixed issue of keyboard not displaying upon cancelling fingerprint authentication
- PIN Code is cleared upon logout
- Fixed supported payment card types for each payment processor
- Corrected ‘Pay Invoice’ text within the Bitcoin (Lightning Network) Deposit page
- Fixed issue of Lightning Network BTC (LNX) deposits failing to generate an invoice if the user had not previously generated an invoice in the web version
- Fixed issue of deposit addresses failing to generate if the user had not previously generated an address in the web version
- Fixed colour error of missing links
- After an order or offer is placed, users can update the Order or Offer Form by clicking on a price row within the Order or Offer Book, respectively
- Currency column hidden within the Taken (Unused) and (Using) panels of selected tokens
- Link to Full Book temporarily removed for guest users
- Fixed issue of Login button not working within the Funding Detail page
- Fixed issues of image input and profile image formatting in Bitfinex Pulse
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel .
The post Mobile App Change Log 3.42.0 appeared first on Bitfinex blog .