Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present
of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes
several updates to derivatives* trading
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK) .
- User’s liked pulses shown in their Bitfinex Pulse profile
- Maximum leverage column added to both Trading and Derivatives* Tickers
- Derivatives Tickers now arranged by subcategories
- Addition of new icons for several tokens as well as Europe 50 and Germany 30 derivatives pairs
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Account panel within the Account tab is no longer collapsible
- Addition of copy address button in the wallet deposit page
- When a user edits their Bitfinex Pulse nickname, the incorrect format notification will be shown as a toast message
- Only the first 10 articles will be cached in Bitfinex Pulse
- Panels’ open or collapsed state is synced between the mobile app and web version
- Fixed issue of missing error message in Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed wallet deposit configurations
- Fixed issue of starred items not being restored after logging out and reloading
- Fixed issue of price alert notification not triggering for certain pairs
- Fixed issue of nickname input field hiding behind buttons when keyboard is open during Bitfinex Pulse onboarding
- Fixed issue of profile image not resetting to the current image when a user saves their Bitfinex Pulse profile without changing their profile image
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app. Mobile App Change Log 3.43.0
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel .
The post Mobile App Change Log 3.43.0 appeared first on Bitfinex blog .