Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present
of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes
the addition of the “Hide Small Balances” feature, as well as enabling of Paper Trading accounts that allow users to test their trading strategies on mobile.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK) .
- Addition of “Hide Small Balances” checkbox in the Balances panel of the Wallets tab
- Enabled Paper Trading account on the mobile app
- Enabled conversion of ETH to ETH2 Pending in the Wallets tab
- Starred trading pairs, derivatives* pairs and funding tokens are now synced with the web version
- Addition of new icons for E-Radix (eXRD), Stakenet (XSN) and Sushi (SUSHI)
- Removal of icons for Aion Network (AION), Auctus (AUC), CommerceBlock (CBT), Gemini Dollar (GUSD), Ether Kingdoms (IMP), Project PAI (PAI), iExec (RLC) and Time New Bank (TNB) following these tokens’ delisting from the platform
- Total Sum is now shown in the Scaled Order Form
- All disclaimer modals are now displayed in full screen instead of pop-ups
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- When a user clicks on a chart’s TradingView icon, he or she will now be directed to a browser with that specific pair’s TradingView chart
- Fixed issue of Renew button being hidden when Auto-Renew is on
- Fixed issue that previously allowed users to input a scaled Order Count value lesser than 1
- The correct icon is now displayed for Our Fees within the Account tab
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel .
The post Mobile App Change Log 3.50.0 appeared first on Bitfinex blog .