Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present
of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes
the redesigned Wallet Transfer interface and the new Order Form Calculator.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK) .
- Addition of a trading calculator in the Order Form
- Addition of ‘Price Change with Trailing Stop Order’ toggle in the Notifications page of the Account tab
- Addition of highest and lowest Bid and Offer statistics within the Funding Form
- Redesigned Wallet Transfer interface to align with the web version, allowing users to more easily transfer funds between any wallet
- Theme and language settings are unsynced from the web version, allowing users to have different themes between the web platform and mobile app
- Theme can now be changed without logging in
- Enhanced the design of Balances’ Total Value in the Wallets tab, for example, BTC value is now displayed with eight digits
- Balances’ Total Value can now be shown in terms of Ethereum (ETH)
- Enhanced the design of the PIN Code setup page
- Bitrefill information and two-factor authentication (2FA) modals are now shown in full screen
- Addition of tooltip to the Deposit panel of the Wallets tab
- Addition of new icons for Aave (AAVE) as well as Stellar and Cardano derivatives* pairs
- Ticker symbol for Lightning Network BTC has been changed from LNX to LN-BTC
- USTF0 and BTCF0 are now named ‘USDT (Derivatives Wallet)’ and ‘BTC (Derivatives Wallet)’ respectively in the Symbol Filter of the Report’s Movements panel
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Changelog is not shown for users opening the app for the first time
- In the Cryptocurrency Deposit page, ‘deposit address’ has been updated to ‘deposit tag’ for XRP (XRP), while ‘deposit address’ has been updated to ‘deposit memo’ for EOS (EOS) and Stellar (XLM)
- Fixed issue of statistics in the margin Order Form being truncated in smaller screens or in Russian translation
- Fixed issue of some trading pairs showing incorrect volume in terms of the pair’s first currency
- Fixed position of the green connection status icon in iPad
- Fixed issue of Funding Earnings panel occasionally displaying the incorrect time range
- Fixed issue of chart not loading for some users
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel .
The post Mobile App Change Log 3.52.1 appeared first on Bitfinex blog .