Mobile App Change Log 4.3.0
Recent updates and optimiszations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 4.3.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes improved page loading and screen transition performance.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Improved page loading speed
- Improved screen transition performance
- Improved speed for mid-class devices
- ‘Learn more’ link changed to an info icon in the Auto Renew segment of the Wallet tab
- Upgraded related software development kits and internal libraries
- Widened the name column in the Funding ticker
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed incorrect available balances in the Order Form
- Fixed issue of language change not translating to the table rows in the Account tab
- Fixed issue of sign up screen being cut on small devices
- Fixed text alignment in the sign up process
- Fixed typo for ‘HAS TWO-FACTOR AUTH?’ in the Account page of the Account tab
- Fixed PIN creation issue with back button
- Fixed the long delay to display the toast message when disconnecting while creating order
- Fixed display for Russian banner button
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.