Mobile App Change Log 4.5.0
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 4.5.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes the launch of Bitfinex Borrow on mobile.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Addition of Bitfinex Borrow on mobile
- Use of virtual keyboard for PIN login
- Addition of ‘MIN’ and ‘MAX’ button for the amount field in credit card payment
- Balances is now sorted by token value
- Addition of new icons for Dogecoin (DOGE) and its derivatives* pair, Oxygen (OXY), Everest (ID) and Chintai (CHEX)
- Updated chart menu’s color to align with theme
- Updated chart menu to full height
- Claiming position descriptions are now more detailed, mirroring that of the web version
- Orders panel moved below the Positions panel in the detail page of the Trading and Derivatives tabs
- Order Book panel moved below the Order Form in the detail page of the Trading and Derivatives tabs
- Reduced trades’ page size to 5 lines
- Reduced order book length to 10 lines
- Updated translations for Russian as well as Spanish, traditional and simplified Chinese
- The proper symbol of derivatives volume is now displayed, for example, BTCDOM-PERP now displays the BTCDOM symbol
- Chart now displays the proper derivatives header, for example, BTCDOM-PERP instead of BTCDOMF0/USTF0)
- Fixed issue of order clearing its carried flags when a user changes the order’s hidden checkbox
- Fixed typo in QR code when signing up in traditional Chinese
- Fixed issue of Mercuryo’s minimum amounts not matching in the mobile app and web version
- Fixed Bitfinex Pulse error message for empty portfolio or wallet
- Price Alert, Themes, Account Panels are now displayed properly in landscape mode for iPad
- Fixed issue of empty Order History in Trading tab for iOS
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.
To share your feedback, complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.