Read this article in
With summer holidays slowly picking up, it’s no wonder stocks in travel and vacation companies have soared in recent months. That’s why we’ve picked some of the biggest players in the travel industry for our next batch of Bitpanda Stocks.
This is a great opportunity to diversify your portfolio. Here are our new additions in the travel category, with one company in particular that’s partly responsible for the upswing in the industry.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM) is a global hospitality company based in Las Vegas that runs hotels and casinos in the United States and all over the world
- Trip.com Group (TCOM) is one of the leading online travel agencies in the world. Founded in 1999 in China, it’s one of the longest standing travel companies on the web
- Royal Caribbean Group (RCL) owns and runs three cruise ship travel brands. The company also operates a joint venture with TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises
- TUI (TUI) is one of the biggest providers of travel services in Europe. Based in Germany, the corporation owns five European airlines and several travel agencies
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) is one of the major airlines in the United States. Originally founded in 1928, the company didn’t go public until 2007
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) owns several cruise brands. Despite its name, Norwegian Cruise Line is based in the United States and has no connection to Norway
- American Airlines (AAL) is one of the biggest airlines in the world, operating more than 890 aircraft
- GoPro (GPRO) is the go-to camera for capturing your favourite travel moments
- Snap (SNAP) is best known for its app Snapchat, which is used for sharing pictures, videos and messages with friends
- BioNTech (BNTX) is probably the most talked about biotech company right now. The German company is mostly known for developing a Covid-19 vaccine but is also working on developing cancer treatments. By providing vaccinations around the world, BioNTech can be seen as partly responsible for travel restrictions being lifted
Want more? Check out 11 trending stocks that we launched earlier this month.
Check out the latest additions to Bitpanda Stocks!
*Bitpanda Stocks enables investing in fractional stocks. Fractional stocks in Europe are always enabled via a contract which replicates the underlying stock or ETF (financial instruments pursuant to section 1 item 7 lit. d WAG 2018). Investing in stocks and ETFs carries risks. For more details see the prospectus and PRIIPs KIDs at bitpanda.com .