Read this article in
Fancy a shopping trip? As you’ll see in the latest additions to Bitpanda Stocks*, you can now invest in the companies you’re about to shop with, or other big brands who are successful in this area. You can now diversify your portfolio with some of the hottest companies in the shopping district. Check them out!
- Burberry (BRBY) is a British luxury fashion house headquartered in London, England, that designs and sells clothing of all kinds
- Carrefour (CA) is the world’s 8th largest retailer by revenue. The French multinational corporation based in Massy, France runs over 12,000 hypermarkets, grocery and convenience stores and has more than 320,000 employees
- Etsy (ETSY) is an American e-commerce company and marketplace focused on selling handmade or vintage items and craft supplies
- Jumia Technologies (JMIA) is an online marketplace, connecting Africans with each other and bringing consumer goods and services to all
- Overstock.com (OSTK) is an American internet retailer mainly selling furniture and related items. The company is headquartered in Midvale, Utah, near Salt Lake City
- RealReal (REAL) is an online and brick-and-mortar marketplace for authenticated luxury goods. RealReal offers designer clothing, fine jewellery, watches, fine art and home decor
- Shopify (SHOP) is a Canadian multinational e-commerce company that allows users to create and run online stores and retail point-of-sale systems
- Square (SQ) is an American financial services and digital payments company founded in 2009 by Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey. They offer products and services to both retailers and consumers, one of them being the popular “Cash App”
- eBay (EBAY) is an American multinational e-commerce corporation that makes consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales possible through its services
is a Chinese e-commerce company based in Beijing. It is one of the two major business-to-consumer online retailers in China by both transaction volume and revenue
If you’re looking for new items for your shopping basket, you might want to check the Chill @ home stocks that we’ve recently added to Bitpanda Stocks.
Check out the latest additions to Bitpanda Stocks!
*Bitpanda Stocks enables investing in fractional stocks. Fractional stocks in Europe are always enabled via a contract which replicates the underlying stock or ETF (financial instruments pursuant to section 1 item 7 lit. d WAG 2018). Investing in stocks and ETFs carries risks. For more details see the prospectus and PRIIPs KIDs at bitpanda.com /en .